The 2020 Ford Escape has the design and styling to go with an impressive performance and handling. Now we’re making the third and final installment of our blog series on this seriously impressive SUV in Bismarck.
Comfort and Convenience
Ford’s best-selling SUV is new and improved for 2020, and that includes more than just how good it looks and drives. It also has seriously smart features to keep you comfortable and safe on the road.
Let’s hop in to learn more.
Built for a Life in Motion
From the spacious new interior to the sleek, head-turning lines of the exterior, the 2020 Escape was built for North Dakotans on-the-go.
- 12.3-Inch Digital Instrument Cluster: A new way to look at the function of your dashboard, this available feature lets you configure the look and function of your driving information.
- Second-Row Sliding Seats With 60/40 Split Fold-Down: Your life on the go needs both convenience and versatility. That’s why the 2020 Ford Escape has second-row 60/40 split-fold seast and an all-new sliding feature for more cargo space or best-in-class 40.7 inches second-row legroom.
- SYNC® 3: Smart hardware. Smart software. Smart design. Simple music search, capacitive touchscreen, enhanced voice recognition, and climate control keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road. SYNC also brings the power of Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ to your Ford.
- Sound System by Bang & Olufsen with 10 Speakers: New for 2020, this available sound system provides a personal sound studio wherever you go. Standard on Titanium, this system offers a dynamic, immersive listening experience for everyone on board.
- Panoramic Vista Roof: Bring the outside in. Available on SE, SEL, and Titanium trim levels here in Bismarck.
These are just a handful of the comfort and convenience features you’ll find in the exciting new 2020 Ford Escape here at Eide Ford.
Impressive Tech in a Convenient Package
The new Escape delivers tech features unlike any other new SUV for sale in North Dakota. Here are just a few of the many smart aspects of this impressive machine:
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking: This feature scans the road ahead and can alert you to potential collisions with vehicles or pedestrians detected in your path.
- BLIS® with Cross-Traffic Alert: BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert uses radar to identify if a vehicle is detected in your blind spot and alerts you with an indicator light in the appropriate exterior mirror. This system also helps you back out of a parking spot or driveway.
- Available Active Park Assist 2.0: Parking made easy – even in tight parallel or reverse perpendicular spots. When engaged, it can help locate a potential spot. Then all you have to do is brake to a complete stop, shift into Neutral and hold down the Active Park Assist button – your Escape does the rest!
- Adaptive Cruise control with Stop-and-Go: The interstate has never been shorter. This available feature slows down your vehicle if the traffic ahead has stopped or slowed. When things clear, you’ll resume your set speed.
- Head-Up Display: Keep your eyes on the road. This available head-up display creates an image on a display screen in front of the driver on the windshield. This minimizes the distraction of having to look at the instrument panel.
These are just a few examples of how the new 2020 Ford Escape stands out from the crowd. These features vary by trim level, and they can all be experienced today at Eide Ford.
Experience it Yourself With a Test Drive at Eide Ford
The comfort and convenience of the new 2020 Ford Escape really are improved from the previous generation. Don’t just take our word for it. Take one for a spin today!
SEE 2020 FORD ESCAPE SPECIALS »